Monday, June 2, 2008

Odd Shots Monday and belated Camera Critter Sunday!

Since I skipped Camera Critters on Sunday because it was June 1 and therefore City Daily Photo Theme Day, I decided to use this Odd Shot of my favorite critter. Nate was just a few months old and on his first camping trip when we discovered his affection for the bottle! I assure you it was completely empty, though!

Nate wishes his Aunt J a very HAPPY FIFTIETH BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For more Odd Shots this Monday, click on over to Katney's Kaboodle.

2 comments:

Katney said...

I thought perhaps he had learend to drink hsi water from it.

Jane Hards Photography said...

Now this is cute. He does little tipsy, but just so gorgeous.

Windy Start to Spring..Mar 18

Windy Start to Spring..Mar 18
Probably not the best day to start this blog.....