Monday, June 30, 2008

Odd Shots Monday --- Nate's Summer 'Do


Summers can be brutal in Texas....we're hitting 100 degrees F already. Corgis have a 2nd coat so they get really warm. Plus, Nate LOVES to swim in the lake.....but it aggravates his skin if he stays wet a long time. SO, this is the summer Hair-Do he gets a couple of times each year! As long as we don't allow anyone to laugh out loud at him, he loves it. But it does make him look a little ODD. For more Odd Shots this Monday, click on over to Katney's Kaboodle.
If you're new here and don't realize how gorgeous Nate is, click NATE in my labels column, PLEASE!

4 comments:

Jane Hards Photography said...

Oh poor Nate, 'm so sorry but I'm howling. You are adorable, but I gotta say yoor summer cut has made my day, you funny boy. Without a dounbt my favourite Odd shot today.

Lake Lady said...

You should see our friends trying to stifle their giggles! He's very sensitive, so I'll keep the volume down on my PC when I'm reading your comments! ;-)

Texas Travelers said...

Great do.
Fine summer cut.
I may try that.
Good job.

Our black & blue is odd.
Come visit,
Troy and Martha

Ineke said...

i'll just be laughing inwards then ;)

Windy Start to Spring..Mar 18

Windy Start to Spring..Mar 18
Probably not the best day to start this blog.....