Friday, June 20, 2008

Sky Watch Friday -- Sunrise on the Lake


Many mornings on my way out and evenings on my way home, when I see wonderful sunrises and sunsets on the lake, I will perch my camera on my left shoulder and shoot out the window without looking (the 2 bridges I cross are not very wide!). Sometimes I get a keeper, as I did yesterday morning. I would much rather have been in this boat than in my car going to work!

Head on over to WiggersWorld to see more Sky Watch Friday photos!

9 comments:

Jane O' said...

Perfect shot. I wish I was out on that lake.

Anne said...

Just a 100 % picture !!

Just love the composititon.

Nice weekend from Norway.

Daniel J Santos said...

very beautiful.

Jane Hards Photography said...

Wow! The catch of the boat in that stream of light is sheer brilliance. Outstanding shot.

Lake Lady said...

Wish I could take credit for the composition! I did see the boat out there, but it was pure luck that I clicked at the right time because I was watching the road (at 50mph) and the camera was pointing out the side window!

Tom said...

It must be a complete pleasure attimes to cross that bridge..

Thank you for being a part of Sky Watch this week, your post and comments are much appreciated.
Tom ;O)

Linda said...

That is a nice peaceful shot.

Bonnie Story said...

Candy for my eyes. It's so pretty even without the boaters but with them, it adds so much. Nice!! Bonnie

Anonymous said...

What a romantic shot. I get creative like that sometimes trying to get pics out of the window or in the back seat while I'm driving! You did a great job.

Windy Start to Spring..Mar 18

Windy Start to Spring..Mar 18
Probably not the best day to start this blog.....