I wanted to use today's post not only as an ABC Wednesday post but to use Mrs Nesbitt's large audience (I know she won't mind because she loves meeting new people and sharing the blog universe!) in order to share the following and passing on the Brillante Weblog award:
I want to thank Michelle at Rambling Woods for sharing this award with me! If you haven’t seen her blog, you MUST click on the logo and go there immediately! She is a wonderful photographer and writer and will open your eyes to seeing Nature around you.
I’m thrilled with the honor, but challenged by the rule that I must nominate 7 other bloggers! There are so many of you that I enjoy visiting! Michelle graciously gave us an “out” and I will do the same for those I’m nominating: You don’t HAVE TO do this! LOL.
SO, in no particular order:
1) RAF at Port Townsend Daily Photo, a man with multiple talents and life experiences that we all appreciate him sharing with us!
2) JIM at Terrell Daily Photo, one of the very first to visit and comment when I got started and faithful ever since. A great example of what a fellow blogger should be: talented and supportive!
3) BABOOSHKA at Ramsey Daily Photo, brilliant and funny and helpful to those of us with lesser talent! Also a faithful and supportive visitor to me and many, many others. If, like me, you're unfamiliar with the Isle of Man, prepare to be educated!
4) TOM at Ohio Nature Blog, who probably has no idea I’ve ever been there because I’m so poor at taking the time to comment. He has a wonderful nature blog you all must see!
5) JALYNN at Jaylynn's Window on Nature, another one I sneak in to see. Wonderful nature photography. Jalynn hails from Pennsylvania.
6) MICHELLE at Rocky Mountain Retreat, one of the first nature blogs I discovered when I started this. Remarkable person and photographer. As a fan of the Colorado Rockies, I love seeing the Canadian Rockies through Michelle's lens.
7) ZACH, at Zach-Attack Picture blog. OK, I’m really prejudiced about this one. This is my 18-year old nephew who is just barely getting started with blogging and I want us all to see his work and to encourage him!
And here are the rules for you seven if you choose to play:
Put the logo on your blog...
Add a link to the person who awarded you.
Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
Add links to those blogs on yours.
Leave a message for your nominees on their blog