Saturday, July 19, 2008

Moon Over Cedar Creek Lake.....


I was enjoying the evening on the deck with my VIKF (see Thursday's post) and decided to once again attempt to capture the full moon with my CanonG5. This time I used a tripod and the 10sec timer and hid it behind a post to block some of the light from the neighborhood. The first one is at full 16x zoom. It came out with some pretty wild colors so I decided to share it! The second is a bit more natural-looking and I cropped it to enlarge it enough to show you the star. It's been a fantastic day with wonderful people, wonderful food, wonderful weather, a nice boat ride and just enough wine. Tomorrow should be more of the same and we have plans for some sunrise and sunset shots over the water. But now it's time for some shut-eye, so I bid you all a Good Night!

2 comments:

Hilda said...

Nice! Before reading your text, I thought my monitor had developed a white spot. Sounds like you're having a great weekend—enjoy!

Jane Hards Photography said...

I keep meaning to take the moon again, only done once. So the tripod came in handy then. Moon and star now that is good.

Windy Start to Spring..Mar 18

Windy Start to Spring..Mar 18
Probably not the best day to start this blog.....