Tuesday, July 8, 2008

On the road again.....




Since I'm way out in West Texas, I thought I'd post something from my trip out here. These two "shots" were taken in Brownwood, Texas. This beautiful old building in Brownwood, Texas was once the Brown County Jail. It is now the Brown County Museum of History. The second "shot" shows the rather tenuous link to my CDP blog!


Posting late today because the motel I'm staying in was having trouble with their internet service. BUMMER! But if it holds up, I'll be posting my ABC Wednesday posts on time!

2 comments:

Kris McCracken said...

That’s a great looking building. I like that they’ve preserved it so well. Did you visit the museum itself?

Jane Hards Photography said...

It is a great building and shot. nernet connection on this while island is a gamble.

Windy Start to Spring..Mar 18

Windy Start to Spring..Mar 18
Probably not the best day to start this blog.....